NEW YORK, (UPI) – U.S. President Barack Obama’s recent trip to Afghanistan has become fodder for a Late Show with David Letterman Top 10 list.
Highlights of President Obama’s Trip to Afghanistan was read aloud on Monday’s broadcast of the late-night chat show.
The list reads as follows:
10. The welcoming chants of death to America!
9. Using miles to get bumped up to business class.
8. Picking up sexy negligee for Michelle at Mahboba’s Secret.
7. Playing a little one-on-one with Hamid Karzai.
6. Seeing Hot Tub Time Machine dubbed in Pashto.
5. Military demonstration of new secret weapon: a ground-to-air goat.
4. The splendor of Kabul in the springtime.
3. Catching Jon Lovitz at the new Kandahar comedy club, Laffghanistan.
2. Spotting a confused John McCain arguing with a falafel.
1. Leaving Afghanistan.