Blackview BV5100, 4GB/128GB, Android 10, dual 4G VoLTE, VoWIFI, Helio P22 – Trade Only
90% EXPECTED DELIVERY WINDOW – 3 to 7 days
The Blackview BV5100 rugged phone offers the new 4G-calling and the usual water and shock resistance at a budget price. The only major difference between this and cheaper models is the 128GB of onboard storage. And, of course, being a Blackview it’s reliable.
However, like most rugged phones under $500 (and a number of more expensive ones) it is glued shut*, so we can’t offer a warranty as they basically have to be thrown away if there’s a fault.
Some companies like these cheap phones for project rollouts because of the low cost and the higher durability compared to ordinary phones, but they’re not environmentally sustainable as they generate higher amounts of e-waste than repairable phones and they are not as tough as repairable phones. These cheap Blackviews, and the more expensive BV9900 series, and virtually all Ulefones and Doogees, are not repairable.
*Hermetically sealed – can’t be opened without wrecking factory water and dustproofing.
1. MTK6762V/WD helio P22 octa core 1.8GHz CPU, high performance, combine with 4GB+128GB, run faster and operate more smoothly.
2. 5.7 inch IPS 1440×720 screen, full angle, big view, vivid color.
3. 13.0MP IMX214 FF 1/3.06 inch front camera, clear for video chat and selfie.
4. Rear cameras: 16.0MP HI-1634 main + 8.0MP IMX134 + 0.3MP GC032A back cameras, with flash light, good for taking clear pictures.
5. Powered by 5580mAh high capacity Li-ion polymer battery, charged by 9V 2A.