Blackview BV9600 Pro rugged phone – 6GB/128GB, First200 Warranty*, Helio P-series AI chipset, IP69K, dual 4G sim, 16MP dual Samsung rear camera, Android 9, free case
$799.00 – $929.00
90% EXPECTED DELIVERY WINDOW: 3-5 WORKING DAYS
First200 Warranty* – exclusive to Outdoor Phone Store
Standard 24 month NZ warranty
Serviceable in NZ? Yes, but only by Outdoor Phone Store, subsidised parts and service built into price
4G Extended (Band 28 Spark, Skinny, Vodafone, 2Degrees)
Works on all NZ networks
Global roaming works in all countries
Full Australian operation on Telstra, Optus and Vodafone
Rugged (what is rugged?)
Dual 4G sims
Dual Samsung rear cameras
Powerful Helio P60 AI chipset
6GB RAM/128GB storage
Wireless charging option
NEW! Optional Accidental Damage Cover now available
The bestselling Blackview BV8000 Pro has evolved into the BV9600 Pro – the most advanced and powerful Blackview phone ever released. This is their new flagship and the second most powerful rugged phone in the Outdoor Phone Store range (behind the new AGM X3). This is a significantly more powerful phone than the AGM X2 series.
Combining the power of the new Helio P60 Artificial Intelligence chipset with a slimmer executive rugged design, the BV9600 Pro brings global 4G roaming (including the 4G-Extended Band 28 used in NZ, Australia and the Pacific), and access to Spark’s new fast 4.5G network. You can literally use this phone in every country in the world.
Driven by Android 9, the Helio P70 has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage available, a 16MP dual Samsung camera system on the back and Sony camera on the front, with monster battery life and optional wireless charging.
*FIRST200 Warranty: In addition to the standard warranty, this phone has First200 cover – exclusive to the Outdoor Phone Store. In the event of non-warranty damage in the first 12 months of use, the first $200 of repairs by us is on us. The unused balance can be transferred forward to any subsequent repairs within the warranty period. Screen breakages are the most common damage on any phone, but if you #readthefineprint on competitors’ warranties you will find accidental damage is not covered, even on their ‘premium’ plans. Only the Outdoor Phone Store offers genuine accident cover on the premium Blackview and AGM brands.
IS THERE A CURRENT SPECIAL ON THIS PHONE?
If there is, the countdown timer will be active and let you know any order deadline before the special expires:
HOW TO USE THIS SITE: There are usually four options you can choose from a drop-down menu near the Add to Cart icon. The top price carries our standard warranties plus the accidental damage cover (no other retailer offers this). Next down is our pricing on the same terms as our competitors. Then there’s a trade only option for businesses who don’t need warranties, and finally our ‘International’ price for buyers outside NZ. Simply choose your preference, add to cart and you’ll get your phone usually within 1-7 working days wherever you are in the world.
The Blackview BV9600 Pro is the new flagship from rugged phone manufacturer Blackview. Specs are below.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Fastest delivery: usually 3-7 days (not up to three weeks via 'free shipping')
- We are #1: NZ's largest retailer of rugged phones (as ranked by global web analytics giant, Alexa)
- Genuine 24 month NZ warranty: not a limited 'manufacturer's warranty'
- Exclusive NZ parts and service centre: we fix your phone in Auckland, not Asia
- Tech Support: a phone call or Chat Message now, not 24 hours away
- Quality Control: ask us why we're not selling the phone you saw elsewhere
- NZ-owned and GST registered
Product: Blackview BV9600 Pro
OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Color options: Gray, Silver
Ratings: IP68, IP69K, US MIL-STD 810G
Screen Type: AMOLED, Gorilla Glass 5, 10-point capacitive
Display Resolution: FHD+, 403PPI
Screen size: 6.21 inch
Screen resolution: 1080*2248
GSM B2(1900), B3(1800), B5(850), B8(900)
3G: WCDMA: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(1700), B5(850), B8(900); TDSCDMA: B34(2010—2025), B39(1880—1920); CDMA: BC0(800), BC1(1900);
4G: FDD: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(1700), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900),B12(700), B17(700), B19(850), B20(800), B28a(700), B28b(700); TDD: B34(2100), B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500);
GPS: YES, GPS & GLONASS
CPU: (Helio P60 AI)
CPU Clock: 2.0GHz
GPU: ARM Mali-G72-MP3 700MHz
RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
ROM: 128GB EMMC
TF Card Slot: Support up to 128GB
USB: 24pin TYPE-C
Front Camera: Sony IMX 134 8.0MP
Front Camera Aperture: f2.0
Front Flash: NO
Rear Camera: Samsung 16.0MP + 8MP
Rear Camera Sensor: S5K3P8SX15-FGX9 + GC8034W
Rear Camera Aperture: f2.0/f2.0
Rear Flash: YES
Battery Capacity: 5580 mAh
Max Charging Current: 9V 2A
Air pressure sensor: YES
Fingerprint: YES (Side Place Fingerprint)
Coulomb Counter: NO
Wireless Charging: YES (wireless chargers sold separately)
Sim-Card Type: 2 Nano-SIM
Earphones 3.5mm Jack Type: via TypeC converter
Gift Box x1
User Manual x1
Protective Film Separately x1
Power Adaptor x1
USB Cable x1
NON-WARRANTY MAINTENANCE COSTS: MEDIUM
The BV9600 Pro is fully serviceable in NZ, but only by the Outdoor Phone Store. Indicative screen breakage cost is $300 plus GST.
*Product Notes, Blackview BV9600 Pro
- Phones are optimised and tuned to run best on the Android system originally installed on them. Manufacturers like Samsung, Blackview, AGM, Google, Apple and others have run into difficulties in the past when rolling out new Android (or Apple) versions to existing customers, and for that reason The Outdoor Phone Store does not recommend upgrading your OS. If you choose to do so it is entirely at your own risk and we suggest you consult manufacturer support forums to see what glitches have been caused by the upgrades before making a decision yourself. Our standard warning applies: The Android OS version on this device cannot be upgraded or flashed and any attempts to modify the default OS will void the warranty. As a retailer, we provide no software support, advice, or training regarding the Android operating system and software.
|Choose standard package or no frills price match||
Yes I want the full standard package including FREE DoPods worth $179 and cover for the First 200 dollars of any accidental damage within the first 12 months, when repaired by the Outdoor Phone Store, No thanks, I just want the ordinary 24 month warranty without damage cover, I am a trade buyer and do not need any warranty at all, I am an International buyer purchasing tax-free with screen replacement cover as per warranty