Trade only – Ulefone Armor X5: 3GB/32GB, Android 9, Helio P23, dual sim, 5.5inch rugged phone, no warranty
TRADE-ONLY ITEM – Honesty In Marketing:
The Ulefone Armor X5 is not the toughest, nor the best rugged phone in the box, but it’s currently the cheapest – only because it can never be fixed in NZ and Australia.
If you are a company needing to kit out workers on the factory floor as cheaply as possible, and you are prepared to chuck it away and just buy a replacement if it develops any fault or breaks, then this phone is an option.
This Ulefone model is a “disposable” phone outside Asia – it is a glued shut, hermetically-sealed phone and can’t be fixed if anything goes wrong, which means we cannot in good faith offer a warranty unless we price it significantly higher because of the cost to remedy any problem. We’re not prepared to do that because it would give customers a false sense of this model’s worth in comparison to better – repairable – Blackview and AGM phones. If you want a phone that’s fixable and with better features, buy a Blackview.
Accordingly we have priced the Ulefone X5 for trade-only customers who make an informed choice to purchase this model. If you purchase the X5 you agree that you are buying for trade use and that no warranty of any kind applies (this exclusion does not apply to our accidental damage insurance which can be purchased with any of our models on this site and which we are contractually-bound to honour)
Out of stock
1. MTK6763 Octa Core 64-bit up to 2.0GHz CPU, good performance, run fast and operate smoothly.
2. 5.5 inch 18:9 ratio display, small body, large view, 1440×720 pixel, high clear, vivid colors, good for watching video, playing games.
3. 360 degree all round protection, it is rugged and durable to use.
4. IP68/IP69K level waterproof dustproof shockproof, it can be used in wide usage scenarios and applications.
5. Powered by 5000mAh high capacity 4.4V li-polymer battery, long life to use.Network
1. 2G network frequency:
– GSM: (B2/3/5/8) 1900/1800/850/900MHz
2. 3G network frequency:
– WCDMA: (B1/2/4/5/8) 2100/1900/1700/850/900MHz
3. 4G network frequency:
– LTE-FDD: (B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B19/B20/B28A/B28B) 2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/850/800/700/700MHz
4. Support VoLTE: Whether you can use VoLTE depends on the local carriers, because not all of the the local carriers can support this function.
|Network Operator (Parts of Countries)||
|Dimensions & Weight||
2. The stated ROM amount shows the maximum available ROM with nothing installed. However, the Android OS and pre-installed software from the manufacturer will occupy some of this ROM. The available ROM on the device.