Ulefone Armor 9E rugged phone: 8GB/128GB, Android 10, Helio P90, 64MP camera (No FLIR), IP68/IP69K waterproof/dustproof, Black
$879.00 – $999.00
Triple Back Cameras, IP68/IP69K Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof, Face ID & Fingerprint Identification, 6600mAh Battery, 6.3 inch Android 10.0 Helio P90 MTK6779 Octa-core 64-bit up to 2.2GHz, Network: 4G, OTG, NFC(Black)
90% EXPECTED DELIVERY WINDOW: 3-7 days
FINALLY! A FLAGSHIP PHONE FROM ULEFONE THAT CAN BE REPAIRED!
Ulefone’s new Armor 9E delivers the same phone as the Armor 9, without FLIR Lepton thermal imaging camera.
Let’s face it, nobody wants to risk $1100 on a waterproof phone that is glued shut and which CANNOT retain its water and dustproofing once it has been opened for any servicing reason. That’s why we don’t sell some phones – including all the other higher-priced Ulefone and Doogee models – because businesses need serviceability for that kind of money.
The 9E and 9 models mark Ulefone’s return to the business market.
1. Helio P90 MTK6779 Octa-core 64-bit up to 2.2GHz CPU, high performance, run fast and operate smoothly.
2. Equipped with 8GB RAM, and 128GB ROM, can bring smooth multi-tasking performance.
3. 6.3 inch 2340×1080 FHD+ screen, 5-point touch, high clear and vivid colors display.
4. 64MP(F/1.89)+8MP(F/2.4)+2MP+2MP four rear cameras, capture wonderful moments, take sharp and clear pictures.
5. Built-in 6600mAh battery, the battery will make the phone last for several days in normal use.
6. IP68/IP69K level waterproof dustproof shockproof, it can be used in wide usage scenarios and applications.
1. 2G network frequency:
– GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
2. 3G network frequency:
– WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8
– TD-SCDMA: B34/B39
3. 4G network frequency:
– LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28A/B28B/B66
– LTE-TDD: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
4. VoLTE: Whether you can use VoLTE depends on the local carriers, because not all of the the local carriers can support this function.
CHARGING OPTIONS – what you need to know: All our phones come with an NZ/AU Adaptive Fast Charger compliant with MTK chipset protocols. Ultra-fast charging is optionally available by using the manufacturer’s European charger (also supplied with phone) with the Antares travel adapter sold at Countdown and PaperPlus for $14.99. The Antares is rated to 10 amps (most ultra-fast chargers are between 3 and 5 amps) and complies with NZ safety standard SAA130534EA. Beware of sites offering “optional” $29.95 “fast chargers” as they may not deliver a fast charge unless the phone uses a Qualcomm (QC) chipset. Most rugged phones use MTK chips and a QC 3.0 wall charger won’t work properly. The optional high-power car chargers sold by the Outdoor Phone Store charge both QC and MTK phones.
|Choose warranty & price options||
I am a trade buyer and I do not need any warranty, I do not need the screen breakage warranty, just the Premium Supreme 24 months warranty, Yes, I need one free screen replacement if broken in first two years and 24 mth Premium Supreme warranty, I am an International buyer purchasing tax-free
|Dimensions & Weight||