Ulefone Armor 9 rugged phone: 8GB/128GB, Infrared FLIR Camera, Android 10, Helio P90, 64MP camera, IP68/IP69K waterproof/dustproof, Black
$1,099.00 – $1,399.00
Triple Back Cameras, IP68/IP69K Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof, Face ID & Fingerprint Identification, 6600mAh Battery, 6.3 inch Android 10.0 Helio P90 MTK6779 Octa-core 64-bit up to 2.2GHz, Network: 4G, OTG, NFC(Black)
90% EXPECTED DELIVERY WINDOW: 1-10 days
FINALLY! A FLAGSHIP PHONE FROM ULEFONE THAT CAN BE REPAIRED!
Ulefone’s new Armor 9 delivers the FLIR Lepton thermal imaging camera AND modular construction.
Let’s face it, nobody wants to risk $1300 on a waterproof phone that is glued shut and which CANNOT retain its water and dustproofing once it has been opened for any servicing reason. That’s why we don’t sell some phones – including all the other higher-priced Ulefone and Doogee models – because businesses need serviceability for that kind of money.
1. Helio P90 MTK6779 Octa-core 64-bit up to 2.2GHz CPU, high performance, run fast and operate smoothly.
2. Equipped with 8GB RAM, and 128GB ROM, can bring smooth multi-tasking performance.
3. 6.3 inch 2340×1080 FHD+ screen, 5-point touch, high clear and vivid colors display.
4. 64MP+5MP(Secondary camera for the FLIR thermal imaging function)+2MP three rear cameras, capture wonderful moments, take sharp and clear pictures.
5. Built-in 6600mAh battery, the battery will make the phone last for several days in normal use.
6. IP68/IP69K level waterproof dustproof shockproof, it can be used in wide usage scenarios and applications.
1. 2G network frequency:
– GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
2. 3G network frequency:
– WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8
– TD-SCDMA: B34/B39
3. 4G network frequency:
– LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28A/B28B/B66
– LTE-TDD: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
4. VoLTE: Whether you can use VoLTE depends on the local carriers, because not all of the the local carriers can support this function.
CHARGING OPTIONS – what you need to know: All our phones come with an NZ/AU Adaptive Fast Charger compliant with MTK chipset protocols. Ultra-fast charging is optionally available by using the manufacturer’s European charger (also supplied with phone) with the Antares travel adapter sold at Countdown and PaperPlus for $14.99. The Antares is rated to 10 amps (most ultra-fast chargers are between 3 and 5 amps) and complies with NZ safety standard SAA130534EA. Beware of sites offering “optional” $29.95 “fast chargers” as they may not deliver a fast charge unless the phone uses a Qualcomm (QC) chipset. Most rugged phones use MTK chips and a QC 3.0 wall charger won’t work properly. The optional high-power car chargers sold by the Outdoor Phone Store charge both QC and MTK phones.
|Choose warranty & price options||
I am a trade buyer and I do not need any warranty, I do not need the screen breakage warranty, just the standard 24 months warranty, Yes, I need one free screen replacement if broken in first two years and 24 mth standard warranty, I am an International buyer purchasing tax-free
|Dimensions & Weight||